Why Choose Ann ?
I will do the searching for home buyers. The best buys for home buyers aren’t in the newspaper ads; most great opportunities are on “hot sheets” that are updated all day but available only to salespeople with access to MLS information….I check the “hot sheets” several times a day so I am on top of the market in real time.
- Provide information on the property(s) and the area
- Negotiate a price and terms that are best for both home buyers and sellers
- Help arrange a source of financing
- The more I know about your wants, needs, likes/dislikes the better armed I will be to find the perfect home for you.
- Give me a detailed description of your property needs and wants. If you will absolutely not consider a house without a hardwood floor, say so. And if air conditioning is a “nice to have” rather than a “must have,” communicate that too.
- Be specific about where you want to live. If you refuse to live outside a certain area, it might take longer to find you a home, but I will know not to waste your time with anything not in your chosen neighbourhood.
- Tell me what you can afford. I will help you get a pre-approved mortgage so you know for sure what your price range will be.
- As we visit properties, make sure I know what you did and did not like. It will help me narrow down the possibilities.
- Commit to one salesperson….you will be asked to sign a “BUYER Agency Agreement” …see the link below ..courtesy of The Toronto real Estate Board
- Respect and perform the terms of the purchase agreement.
- Keep an open mind. I know about those charming little areas that you’ve never even heard of. You might find your dream home in a completely unexpected place.
Ann Corrigan- Oakville House Sales